Friday, March 30, 2012

lose data

In my applications (web version and client version)
sometime my users in the day after loss data!
I think are a transaction problem but
I don't know why...
Have you any suggests for my problem...
thank to all
Pippo
2 things you might try...
Run Profiler to capture inserts, updates, and deletes to see what is going
on. or
use Lumigents tool ( Log Exploerer) to search the transaction log and do the
same thing.
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"PIPPO" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:118a01c4ab8f$00744770$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> In my applications (web version and client version)
> sometime my users in the day after loss data!
> I think are a transaction problem but
> I don't know why...
> Have you any suggests for my problem...
> thank to all
> Pippo
|||- check for rollback of transactions
- check also if some process is updating your initial rows.

>--Original Message--
>2 things you might try...
>Run Profiler to capture inserts, updates, and deletes to
see what is going
>on. or
>use Lumigents tool ( Log Exploerer) to search the
transaction log and do the
>same thing.
>--
>Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
>Mariner, Charlotte, NC
>www.mariner-usa.com
>(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
>I support the Professional Association of SQL Server
(PASS) and it's
>community of SQL Server professionals.
>www.sqlpass.org
>"PIPPO" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>news:118a01c4ab8f$00744770$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment