Friday, March 30, 2012

lose data

In my applications (web version and client version)
sometime my users in the day after loss data!
I think are a transaction problem but
I don't know why...
Have you any suggests for my problem...
thank to all
Pippo2 things you might try...
Run Profiler to capture inserts, updates, and deletes to see what is going
on. or
use Lumigents tool ( Log Exploerer) to search the transaction log and do the
same thing.
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"PIPPO" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:118a01c4ab8f$00744770$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> In my applications (web version and client version)
> sometime my users in the day after loss data!
> I think are a transaction problem but
> I don't know why...
> Have you any suggests for my problem...
> thank to all
> Pippo|||- check for rollback of transactions
- check also if some process is updating your initial rows.
>--Original Message--
>2 things you might try...
>Run Profiler to capture inserts, updates, and deletes to
see what is going
>on. or
>use Lumigents tool ( Log Exploerer) to search the
transaction log and do the
>same thing.
>--
>Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
>Mariner, Charlotte, NC
>www.mariner-usa.com
>(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
>I support the Professional Association of SQL Server
(PASS) and it's
>community of SQL Server professionals.
>www.sqlpass.org
>"PIPPO" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>news:118a01c4ab8f$00744770$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
>> In my applications (web version and client version)
>> sometime my users in the day after loss data!
>> I think are a transaction problem but
>> I don't know why...
>> Have you any suggests for my problem...
>> thank to all
>> Pippo
>
>.
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment